These terms and conditions govern our relationship with users and others who interact with Forever New via social media including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter (FN Social Media).
The Forever New brand is active on social media, allowing us to engage with our customers on a unique level. We are open to and encourage conversations about our brand, our product and the experiences our customers have in store and online. Whilst we are always open to feedback via our social media channels, positive or negative, we have a few simple guidelines in place for all users to remember.
Forever New Social Media is monitored between 8.00 am and 4.00 pm Monday to Friday (SAST).
Forever New Social Media has a wide range of users and it is important that our page is inclusive and respectful to all users. We do our best to keep Forever New social media content safe and appropriate for all users, but we cannot guarantee it. As such, we require that all users:
- Be respectful, and consider other points of view when posting. Users must not post content or links to content that could be considered offensive, defamatory, obscene, sexist, racist, threatening, use inappropriate language (swearing) or content that is otherwise not appropriate for an audience of all ages.
- Not engage in any bullying, intimidation, or harassment conduct against any user using Forever New Social Media.
- Not post any content involving illicit substances, alcohol or other illegal activities. Forever New Social Media has younger users and we require our content to be appropriate for all ages.
- Not post any of your own or anyone else's personal information. While your privacy is important to us you have to remember that anything you post is public unless you restrict your privacy settings via the social media platform.
- Not post content that is or could be considered hate speech, threatening, or pornographic, that incites violence, or contains nudity.
- Do not spam or try and advertise on our page.
- Follow the relevant social media platform rules and regulations for use of their sites e.g. Facebook and Twitter.
All feedback (either positive or negative) is helpful to Forever New and we encourage all our users to interact with us and our brand. We will do our best to respond directly to as many posts as possible where a response is required.
Your feedback is highly valued and important to us in keeping our brand relevant and appealing to all our loyal customers.